Sunday, December 11, 2011

There's No Place Like Home!

What a wonderful moment it was pulling into our garage and seeing my daughter and parents stepping out to great us!  Their eyes were huge with shock at how tall I am having regained the 4" I'd lost this year.  The only pain I'm having trouble controlling is abdomen pain.  I'm eating well albiet very small meals.

Tomorrow is the two week mark when I can take a shower - FINALLY!  Thank God for baby wipes. :-)

I've had a couple of instances where I get up and walk somewhere in the house; totally forgetting to use my walker.  Oops!

Just a short note today, back to sleep and recovery.

Warmly,
Doreen

2 comments:

  1. SOOO happy that you are home and doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are home!!! A long drive but well worth the wait! Take care and God bless you and your whole family!

    ReplyDelete